I. General provisions
- The Website collects only personal data necessary for the provision and development of services offered in it.
- Personal data collected through the Website is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
II. Data Controller
The administrator of personal data collected through the Website is Ancestor Antenat Anna Wiernicka, address: Jana Kochanowskiego 10, Piaseczno, NIP: 1230284912, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter: Administrator).
III. Purpose of collecting personal data
- Personal data is used to:
- performance of services and e-services,
- communication with the User (livechat, contact form, etc.)
- providing community services,
- marketing, remarketing, affiliation,
- personalization of the Website for Users,
- analytical and statistical activities,
- debt collection,
- establishing, pursuing or defending against claims.
- Providing data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
IV. Type of personal data processed
The Administrator may process the User’s personal data: name and surname, date of birth, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, NIP.
V. Period of personal data processing
Users’ personal data will be processed for the period of:
- when the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract – until the claims after its performance expire,
- when the basis for data processing is consent – until it is revoked, and after the consent is revoked, until the claims are time-barred.
In both cases, the limitation period is 6 years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to business activity – 3 years (unless a special provision provides otherwise).
VI. Sharing of personal data
- Users’ personal data may be transferred to: entities related to the Administrator, its subcontractors, entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. companies servicing e-payments, companies providing courier / postal services, law firms.
- Users’ personal data will not be transferred unnecessarily outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VII. Users’ rights
- The Website User has the right to: access their personal data, correct them, delete them, limit processing, transfer, object to processing, withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent).
- Comunication by the User relating to these rights should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Administrator will fulfill or refuse to fulfill requests within a maximum of one month from receipt of a request.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that the Administrator’s action violates his rights and freedoms (GDPR).
- The website collects information using cookies – session, persistent and third-party.
- The collection of cookies supports the correct provision of services on the Website and serves statistical purposes.
- The user can specify the scope of access of cookies to his device in his browser settings.
IX. Automated decision-making and profiling
- Users’ data may not be processed automatically such that as a result any decisions could be made against them.
- Users’ data may be profiled in order to adjust the content and personalize the offer after their consent.
X. Final provisions
- Information about changes introduced will appear in the form of a message available on the Website.